- Erasmus Darwin: Physician or Poet or both?
- The Evolution of Lactose Tolerance
- Should being a creationist automatically disqualify applicants for admission to medical school?
- HeLa Cells: ethical nightmare, medical blessing, or evolution of a post-human species?
- What killed Annie Darwin?
- Why do humans reproduce sexually?
- Evolutionary trade-offs: sickle cell disease and malaria
Please feel free to look at what they have written and provide constructive comments on their postings, links to other postings or literature etc etc just as if they were regular bloggers! As I explained to them, in a real sense, blogging is more peer-reviewed than the regular scientific literature, as dozens or even hundreds of people can comment. BUT be gentle with them—this is their first foray into the blogosphere!
We will be meeting up to discuss what they have learnt this week tomorrow at 9.30pm, so please read and comment in the next 12 hours.